EAPN Project manager: Fintan Farrell firstname.lastname@example.org
EMIN Project policy coordinator: Anne Van Lancker email@example.com
The European Minimum Income Network (EMIN) was a two year project (2013-2014) sponsored by the European Parliament, funded by the European Commission, under contract no Tender N° VT/2011/100 Pilot project – Social solidarity for social integration and promoted by the European Anti-Poverty Network (EAPN).
EAPN European Anti-Poverty Network
- AGE Platform Europe
- FEANTSA European Federation of National Organisations Working with the Homeless
- Belgian Federal Public Service Social Integration, anti-Poverty Policy, Social Economy and Federal Urban Policy
- ANSA Agence Nouvelle des Solidarités Actives
- ETUI European Trade Union Institute
- OSE Observatoire social européen – European Social Observatory
- SIRG Social Inclusion Regional Group
- National Minimum Income Networks (NMIN) in 5 Countries led in Belgium by Belgian Anti Poverty Network, in Italy, CILAP/EAPN Italy, in Ireland, EAPN Ireland, in Denmark EAPN Denmark, and in Hungary by EAPN Hungary.
- In the second year of the project all EAPN National Networks will be involved. See list of National-Network members on EAPN’s website www.eapn.eu.