The EMIN context report ‘Developments in relation to Minimum Income Schemes in Europe – 2017’ is now available. This report builds on the data from the national EMIN context reports, as well as on recent data sources at EU level. The Individual National Context Reports can be found under ‘EMIN Publications’ (see above).
The context report includes chapters on:
- EU Policy Framework on Minimum Income
- Developments in Minimum Income Schemes across Europe
- Reference budgets, a promising tool in the fight for decent income standards
- Basic income: a ‘new’ kid in town
- Minimum Income and Minimum Wages
- Minimum Income and Active Inclusion
- The European Semester and Minimum Income
- The use of EU funding in support of the fight against poverty
The report will lead to a revised road map for the progressive realisation of adequate, accessible and enabling Minimum Income Schemes.
You can access the report here
French Version of the report EMIN-Préparer-le-terrain-2017